TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A 50% non-refundable setup fee is required from the client before any work will be undertaken. The setup fee paid to kooki web design covers the cost of design work carried out as well as any other works and services relating to the project.
- kooki web design will not undertake any work on a project deemed to be unlawful, promoting extremist beliefs, inciting racial hatred, pornographic material or any other material considered unsuitable for publication.
- We can only progress projects if the client responds to emails or telephone call enquiries. Should a period of two weeks pass without contact from the client their project will be placed at the bottom of the work schedule. If after four weeks the client has still not contacted kooki web design the project will be terminated and the deposit will not be refunded.
- Where images have been purchased by kooki web design on behalf of the client, these images are strictly for use on the website. kooki web design will not accept responsibility for misuse of images or have any liability in any ensuing prosecutions through breech of copyright.
- kooki web design will arrange hosting of the website, however due to circumstances that may be beyond our control we do not guarantee hosting will be available at all times. We will endeavour to rectify any problems as soon as possible and will keep the client fully informed.
- kooki web design will not be held responsible for adverse trading conditions affecting the client's business, sales, or profitability.
- kooki web design will not be held responsible for any changes made by eBay or eBay products such as Turbo Lister, Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro, that adversely affect customers eBay Shop Designs and Listing Templates. We will rectify these issues if we can, however this may incur a fee.
- kooki web design do not provide support for Turbo lister, or any other commercial listing product used by the customer to manage or maintain listings in their account.
- kooki web design will not be responsible or provide free techinical support for any eBay shop Design or Listing Template, where the design or coding has been altered, amended, changed in any way by the customer or a Third Party.
- kooki web design will provide the necessary backup files and domain transfer as soon as possible should a client request a website hosting transfer. If the client's website has been provided with free hosting, this is forfeited immediately when the files and domain are transferred to the Third Party hosting company. kooki web design will accept no responsibility or liability should the client's website be offline whilst it is being transferred to the new hosting company.
- kooki web design will not be held responsible for the problems associated with incorrect data or files etc supplied by the customer that renders their product inoperable or not able to function correctly. Although we will try to assist as much as possible, it is the responsibility of the client to provide correctly formatted data to ensure their product functions to it's full capacity.
- If balance of payment has not been received within 7 days of the invoice issue date, kooki web design reserve the right to disable the whole or part of the product that has not been paid for. A fee of £5 will be added to the outstanding balance every 7 days until the balance is paid in full. If after a period of 1 month the full balance has still not been received we will instruct a debt collection agency to recover the amount owed. All costs incurred will be charged to the client as well as arrears on the balance.
- Although we will do our very best to provide successful search engine optimisation, we do not guarantee rankings on search engines.
- kooki web design retain all copyrights to website and eBay designs, including CSS coding, unless an additional payment is made to buy the source file(s) and style sheets outright. CSS coding for our eBay layouts cannot be sold.
- It is the responsibility of the client to renew their domain names when due. If a domain name expires, kooki web design can not be held responsible for this.
- kooki web design has no control or liability for content of client websites. In no way does the content of client's web sites constitute kooki web design endorsement or approval of the website or the material contained within the website.
BASED IN DONCASTERkooki web design is located in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. Lots of SEO text here about Doncaster, South Yorkshire and other nearby locations to get us higher in Google. Could talk about start-up businesses and link to the Chamber or something blah blah blah lots of text here for search engines!!!
CUSTOMER SERVICEWe pride ourselves on having excellent working relationships with our clients. kooki web design is not a faceless corporation hiding behind vague call centre staff. We speak to each customer one-on-one to make sure we understand exactly what your needs are, and always offer help and guidance when you need it.